Reports of the commissioner of the School Fund, May and October, 1818, and May, 1819 [electronic resource] ; two reports of the joint committee of the General Assembly, May, 1819; and the proceedings of the General Assembly thereon; : official documents, together with the explanations and exhibits of the commissioner of the School Fund, made on the floor of the House of Assembly, on Friday the 4th of June, pursuant to liberty given him by the House for that purpose
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. Commissioner of the School Fund
- [Hartford?] : [publisher not identified], July, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Connecticut. General Assembly
- Shaw & Shoemaker incorrectly cites the imprint as New Haven: Osborn & Baldwin. The firm of Osborn & Baldwin was not established until 1838. NUC pre-1956 suggests Hartford as the place of publication.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47701).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47701
View MARC record | catkey: 3778021