Conspiracy detected!!! [electronic resource] : Fellow citizens, We now lay before you a letter of the Hon. Ebenezer Seaver ... with documents which develope [sic] a horrid conspiracy carried on in the years 1808 and 1809, by and between disaffected persons in the town of Boston and the British government through the agency of one John Henry. ...
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Seaver, Ebenezer, 1763-1844
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
"The foregoing are the most interesting parts of the documents, you are requested to circulate this among your neighbors of all parties and inform them that they may find them intire in the Boston Patriot, Chronicle and Yankee."--p. 8.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25153).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 25153
View MARC record | catkey: 3778080