The Converted Negro [electronic resource].
- [New York] : Published for the New-York Religious Tract Society, and sold at their depository, by Samuel Whiting & Co. theological and classical booksellers. J. Seymour, printer. Price $1 per 100, May, 1811.--2000.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- New York Religious Tract Society
- Caption title. At head of title: No. 11.
Imprint from colophon.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22611).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 22611
View MARC record | catkey: 3778102