In the Court for the Trial of Impeachments and the Correction of Errors between Samuel Corp, John F. Ellis & Gabriel Shaw, plaintiffs in error, and the Phœnix Insurance Company of New-York, defendants in error [electronic resource] : case on the part of the plaintiffs in error
- Corp, Samuel, 1762 or 1763-1838
- Albany : Printed by E. & E. Hosford, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ellis, John F., Shaw, Gabriel, Colden, Cadwallader D. (Cadwallader David), 1769-1834, and Henry, John V.
- Signed (at end): Cadw. D. Colden, John V. Henry, counsel for the plaintiffs in error., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32303).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 32303
View MARC record | catkey: 3778173