Counting-house almanac, for the year of our Lord 1817 ... [electronic resource].
- [Carlisle, Pa.] : Prepared for the Carlisle herald, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 50 x 15 cm
- Related Titles:
- Carlisle herald (Carlisle, Pa. : 1802)
- Newspaper clipping from the Carlisle herald, Carlisle, Pa.; no broadside edition located.
George Phillips was printer of the Carlisle herald from 1815 to 1817.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 45.5 x 14.1 cm.
Includes information on the courts, banks, and "Stamp duties."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51566).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51566
Drake, M. Almanacs, 11116
View MARC record | catkey: 3778218