A new critical pronouncing dictionary of the English language ... [electronic resource] : to which will be prefixed, Mr. Walker's Principles of English pronounciation ... / compiled from authors of the most approved reputation, with considerable additions, by an American gentleman
- Coxe, Richard S. (Richard Smith), 1792-1865
- Burlington, N.J. : D. Allinson & Co., 1813.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 85 pages, 943 unnumbered pages ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Walker, John, 1732-1807
- Related Titles:
- Classical dictionary. 1813
- Includes (p. -): A Classical dictionary.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28239).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28239
View MARC record | catkey: 3778263