The navigator [electronic resource] : containing directions for navigating the Monongahela, Alleghany, Ohio, and Mississippi rivers : with an ample account of these much admired waters ... and a concise description of their towns ... : to which is added, an Appendix containing an account of Louisiana, and of the Missouri and Columbia Rivers ...
- Cramer, Zadok, 1773-1813
- Pittsburgh : Published and sold by Cramer, Spear & Eichbaum, 1814.
[Pittsburgh?] : Robert Ferguson & Co.
- 8th ed., improved and enl.
- Physical Description:
- 360 pages : maps ; c
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31260).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31260
View MARC record | catkey: 3778286