The school of reform, or, Seaman's safe pilot to the Cape of Good Hope [electronic resource] / by H.M. Crocker
- Crocker, Hannah Mather, 1752-1829
- Boston : Printed by John Eliot, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages
- Related Titles:
- School of reform and Seaman's safe pilot to the Cape of Good Hope
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37362).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 37362
View MARC record | catkey: 3778342