Hydrostatics, or A treatise on specific gravity [electronic resource] ; with a description of the different hydrometers, and their application to the purposes of philosophy and the arts, with sundry tables. : Illustrated with problems. / By James Cutbush, professor of chemistry, mineralogy, and natural philosophy, in St. John's College; president of the Columbian Chemical Society; vice-president of the Society for the Promotion of a Rational System of Education; member of the Philadelphia Linnæan and Agricultural societies, &c. &c. &c.
- Cutbush, James, 1788-1823
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 49 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Columbian Chemical Society of Philadelphia
- Related Titles:
- Freemason's magazine and general miscellany
- "This work was originally commenced in a series of numbers, which, in part, appeared in the Freemason's magazine."--p. , 1st count., Dedicated to the Columbian Chemical Society., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25201).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 25201 and Rink, E. Technical Americana, 812
View MARC record | catkey: 3778452