The New-England almanack, for the year of our Lord Christ, 1817 ... [electronic resource] : Fitted to the meridian of N. London ... / The astronomical calculations performed by Nathan Daboll
- Daboll, Nathan, 1782-1863
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed and sold by Samuel Green, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm
- Advertised in the Connecticut gazette, New London, for Oct. 23, 1816., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38375).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38375 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 794
View MARC record | catkey: 3778490