In Senate of the United States, February 13, 1818 [electronic resource] : Agreeably to notice given, Mr. Daggett asked and obtained leave to bring in the following resolution, which was read, and passed to a second reading
- Daggett, David, 1764-1851
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Edward De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) Senate
- Asking that all judges of the Supreme Court and district courts be supplied a copy of the State papers and public documents printed by T.B. Wait and Sons., Caption title., At head of title, in square brackets: 107., Edward De Krafft was printer to the Senate for the 15th Congress., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46201).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46201
View MARC record | catkey: 3778498