A sermon preached in Boston, before the Massachusetts Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge. May 28, 1817 [electronic resource] / By Daniel Dana, D.D. Pastor of the First Presbyterian Church in Newburyport
- Dana, Daniel, 1771-1859
- Andover [Mass.] : Printed by Flagg and Gould, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge
- Last page blank., "Appendix. Extracts from the annual report of the directors of the Massachusetts Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge."--p. 19-59., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40614).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 40614
View MARC record | catkey: 3778551