Tribute of sympathy [electronic resource] : a sermon, delivered at Ipswich, (Mass.) January 12, 1812, on the late overwhelming calamity at Richmond in Virginia. / By Joseph Dana, D.D. one of the ministers of Ipswich. ; [Two lines from Revelations].
- Dana, Joseph, 1742-1827
- Newburyport [Mass.] : Printed by E.W. Allen, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 20 cm
- Related Titles:
- Sermon on the calamity at Richmond
- Half-title: Sermon on the calamity at Richmond., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25213).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 25213
View MARC record | catkey: 3778559