The family instructor [electronic resource] : in three parts : relating to parents and children, to masters and servants, to husbands and wives : to which is added, several new dialogues, and a number of prayers, intended for private and family devotion
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Georgetown, D.C. : Richards and Mallory, 1814. and Baltimore : B. Edes.
- 1st American, altered and improved, from the 17th English ed.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 364 (i.e. 352) pages ; 18 cm
- Error in pagination: p. 13-24 omitted in numbering., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31308).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31308
View MARC record | catkey: 3778716