A discourse, delivered before the General Convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States [electronic resource] : in St. James's Church, Philadelphia, on the 21st of May, 1814. / By the Right Rev. Theodore Dehon, D.D. Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church in South Carolina. ; Published at the request of the Convention
- Dehon, Theodore, 1776-1817
- Boston : Published by R.P. & C. Williams, Cornhill-Square. E.G. House, printer, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Episcopal Church. General Convention (1814 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47809).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47809
View MARC record | catkey: 3778741