Journal of the House of Representatives of the state of Delaware [electronic resource] : at at session of the General Assembly, commenced and holden at Dover, on Tuesday the third day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and fifteen, and in the thirty-ninth year of the independence of the United States
- Corporate Author:
- Delaware. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- [Wilmington, Del.] : Printed by M. Bradford, Wilmington, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 175 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 94 pages ; 35 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Delaware. State Auditor's Department
- "By virtue of an act of the General Assembly of the state of Delaware ... I do appoint Mr. M. Bradford to print the foregoing Journal. J. Gordon Brinckle."--p. , 1st count.
"Errata."--p. , 1st count.
"The auditor's report of the finances of the state of Delaware, for the year 1814."--94 p., 2nd count. With a half-title. Signed on p. 39, Peter Caverly, A.A.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34555).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 34555
View MARC record | catkey: 3778773