Documents accompanying the message of the President of the United States to the two houses of Congress at the commencement of the first session of the Twelfth Congress [electronic resource].
- Washington City : A. & G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 319 pages (12 folded) ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison) and United States. Congress (12th, 1st session : 1811-1812)
- "November 6, 1811, read, and ordered to be printed."
Consists of diplomatic correspondence, principally with Great Britain, but also with France and Denmark; tables of U.S. ships held as prizes by the three countries; and proceedings of the court of inquiry on the Little Belt affair.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24141).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24141
View MARC record | catkey: 3778967