Concord and religion; the principal sources of civil prosperity [electronic resource] : a discourse, delivered in the German Reformed Church in the city of N. York, on the Sunday succeeding the thiry-sixth anniversary of the independence of the United States of America. / By the Rev. John H. Dreyer, pastor of said church. ; Translated from the German
- Dreyer, John H., 1768-1840
- [New York] : Printed by E. Conrad, opposite Tammany Hall, Frankfort-Street, New-York, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages ; 22 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25294).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 25294
View MARC record | catkey: 3779089