Minutes of the Dublin Association, assembled at New-Ipswich, Oct. 20--21, 1813 [electronic resource] : With their circular & corresponding letters
- Corporate Author:
- Dublin Association (N.H.)
- [Keene, N.H.] : [Printed by John Prentiss], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, Aaron and Elliot, William
- Imprint suggested in Shaw & Shoemaker., Caption title., "List of churches, &c."--p. 2., "Circular letter," prepared by Br. Aaron Brown, p. 3-7., "Corresponding letter," prepared by Elder Elliot, p. 8, signed: William Elliot, moderator. John Parkhurst, clerk., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27799).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 27799
View MARC record | catkey: 3779109