Message from the president of the United States, transmitting a correspondence between Admiral Cockrane and the secretary of state, in relation to an order of the former to destroy and lay waste the towns on the coasts of the United States [electronic resource] : September 26, 1814. Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations
- Dundonald, Thomas Cochrane, Earl of, 1775-1860
- Washington City [D.C.] : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of State
United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
United States. Congress (13th, 3rd session : 1814-1815) House
- At head of title: .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33304).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33304
View MARC record | catkey: 3779138