Elliot's improved New-York double directory [electronic resource] : containing an alphabetical list of the inhabitants ...
- New York : Printed and sold by William Elliot, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 178, lxxx pages
- Related Titles:
- Improved New-York double directory and New-York double directory
- Includes commercial laws, shipping lines, and benevolent societies., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25328).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 25328
View MARC record | catkey: 3779379