The Evangelical primer [electronic resource] : containing a minor doctrinal catechism, and a minor historical catechism : to which is added the Westminster Assembly's Shorter catechism : with short explanatory notes and copious Scripture proofs and illustrations / by Joseph Emerson
- Emerson, Joseph, 1777-1833
- Boston : Printed by Samuel T. Armstrong, 1819.
- 10th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Westminster Assembly (1643-1652). 1819
- "For the use of families and schools."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47902).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47902
View MARC record | catkey: 3779450