The English reader: or, Pieces in prose and poetry, selected from the best writers [electronic resource] : Designed to assist young persons to read with propriety and effect; to improve their language and sentiments; and to inculcate some of the most important principles of piety and virtue. : With a few preliminary observations on the principles of good reading. / By Lindley Murray, author of an English grammar, &c. &c. ; Stereotyped by B. & J. Collins, from the last English edition
- Philadelphia : Published by Bennett and Walton, no. 37 Market-Stree[t], 1816.
- Bennett & Walton's stereotype edition.
- Physical Description:
- 263 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826
- Edition statement transposed from head of title.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38335).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38335
View MARC record | catkey: 3779540