The English reader: or, Pieces in prose and poetry, selected from the best writers [electronic resource] : Designed to assist young persons to read with propriety and effect; to improve their language and sentiments: and to inculcate some of the most important principles of piety and virtue. : With a few preliminary observations on the principles of good reading. / By Lindley Murray, author of "English grammar, adapted to the different classes of learners," &c. ; From the latest English edition
- New-York : Printed and published by George Long, no. 71, Pearl-Street, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 254 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826
- "From the latest English edition."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38333).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38333
View MARC record | catkey: 3779544