A charge addressed to the clergy of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the Eastern Diocese [electronic resource] : delivered before the biennial convention in Portsmouth, N.H., Sept. 28, 1814 ... to which is prefixed, a pastoral letter / by Alexander V. Griswold
- Corporate Author:
- Episcopal Church. Eastern Diocese. Bishop (1811-1843 : Griswold)
- Boston : Printed by Munroe, Francis & Parker, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Griswold, Alexander V. (Alexander Viets), 1766-1843
Episcopal Church. Eastern Diocese. Convention (1814 : Portsmouth, N.H.)
- On label on cover: Bishop Griswold's pastoral letter. Published by R.P. & C. Williams, Boston, 1816.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37760).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 37760
View MARC record | catkey: 3779690