An introduction to the elements of algebra [electronic resource] : designed for the use of those who are acquainted only with the first principles of arithmetic / selected from the algebra of Euler
- Euler, Leonhard, 1707-1783
- Uniform Title:
- Anleitung zur Algebra. Selections. English
- Cambridge [Mass.] : Printed by Hiliard and Metcalf, at the University Press, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 218 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Farrar, John, 1779-1853
- Selected from the first English edition of Euler's Anleitung zur Algebra by John Farrar., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43962).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 43962
View MARC record | catkey: 3779740