A sermon, delivered at Claremont, New-Hampshire, at the interment of the Hon. Caleb Ellis [electronic resource] : one of the justices of the Supreme Judicial Court of New-Hampshire, May 13, 1816. / By Stephen Farley, Minister of the Congregational Society in Claremont. ; [One line from Solomon].
- Farley, Stephen, 1779-1851
- Concord [N.H.] : Printed by George Hough, June--1816.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- Includes a brief biography of Ellis, p. , This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37555).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 37555
View MARC record | catkey: 3779905