The Farmer's diary, or Beers' Ontario almanack, for the year of our Lord 1820 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the latitude and longitude of Canandaigua, (Ontario County, State of New-York,) lat. 42 deg. 48 min. North--long. 77 deg. 20 min. West; and will serve for any of the adjacent parts, without any essential difference. / By Andrew Beers, philom. ...
- Canandaigua [N.Y.] : Printed and sold, wholesale and retail, by J.D. Bemis & Co. Sold also by L.H. Redfield, Onondaga; J. Bogert, and S.P. Hull, Geneva; T.C. Strong, Palmyra; H. Ripley, Moscow; B. Smead, Bath; Cowdry [i.e. Cowdery] & Smead, Olean; James Hull, Fredonia; O. Follett, Batavia; A.H. Bennet [i.e. Bennett], Penn-Yan; Mack & Searing, Ithaca; F.T. & J. Palmer, Detroit; and by pedlars. Great allowance to wholesale purchasers, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : 1 illustration ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Last page includes a printer's advertisement of books and stationery.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47953).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47953
Drake, M. Almanacs, 6544
View MARC record | catkey: 3779974