Farmer's diary; or Columbia almanack, for the year of our Lord 1819 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Hudson; but may serve for other latitudes. ... / By Andrew Beers, philom. ; [Four lines of verse].
- Hudson [N.Y.] : Published by William E. Norman, and sold wholesale and retail at his book store. Ashbel Stoddard, printer. A liberal allowance to those who purchase quantities, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : 1 illustration ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824
- Identical in contents and typography, except for the title page and p. [34-36], with the Farmer's diary or Catskill almanack for 1819, published at Catskill, and the Farmer's diary or Newburgh almanack for 1819, published at Newburgh. Both were printed by M. Croswell & Son at Catskill. The last three pages of the various issues contain lists of roads and other matter appropriate to their respective localities., The Anatomy is the only illustration., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44003).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44003 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 6509
View MARC record | catkey: 3779978