Election and reprobation, or, The decrees of God and accountability of man considered [electronic resource] / by A. Fassett
- Fassett, Amos, 1752-1810
- Windsor, Vt. : Printed by Ide & Aldrich, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages
- Related Titles:
- Election and reprobation and Decrees of God and accountability of man considered
- "Published at the request and expense of Deac[on] John Weld.", "I may have expressed myself too strongly respecting the absolute, and universal government of God, and the passiveness of the creature, but I do not think I have gone beyond what the sacred Scriptures clearly express or imply" -- p. 4., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44013).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44013
View MARC record | catkey: 3779999