Felix, the woodcutter, or, Good and evil [electronic resource] : A moral tale for youth. ; [One line of text].
- Boston : Thomas B. Wait and Co. and Charles Williams, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 8-34 pages : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Cottle, Joseph, 1770-1853
- "The old man's comforts. And how he enjoyed them."--poem, p. -30., "The affectionate heart. By Joseph Cottle."--poem, p. -34., "Children's books, published by Thomas B. Wait and Co. and Charles Williams, Boston. ..."--advertisement, back cover., "Price 12 1/2 cents."--foot of cover., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25414).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 25414 and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 396
View MARC record | catkey: 3780034