The report of the trustees, made to the Female Oneida Missionary Society at their annual meeting, holden at Utica, September 3, 1816 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Female Oneida Missionary Society
- Utica [N.Y.] : Printed by Seward & Williams, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Henry, 1789-1828 and Female Oneida Missionary Society. 1816
- Caption title: The report of the trustees of the Oneida Female Missionary Society.
Includes (p. 4-17): Narrative of a mission in the western parts of New-York, by Henry Smith, and (p. 17-24) extracts from correspondence; the treasurer's report; officers for the year ensuing; and the constitution.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37581).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 37581
View MARC record | catkey: 3780064