A sermon, delivered at the ordination of the Rev. Martin Moore, in Natick, February 16, 1814 [electronic resource] / By Elisha Fisk, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Wrentham. ; Likeswise, a charge, by the Rev. Thomas Prentiss, D.D. and a right hand of fellowship, by the Rev. Thomas Noyes
- Fisk, Elisha, 1769-1851
- Dedham [Mass.] : Printed at the Gazette Office, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Prentiss, Thomas, 1747-1814, Noyes, Thomas, 1769-1837, and First Congregational Church (Natick, Mass.)
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31480).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31480
View MARC record | catkey: 3780180