The minor [electronic resource] : a comedy, in three acts. / By Samuel Foote, Esq. ; (First published in London, 1760.).
- Foote, Samuel, 1720-1777
- New-York : Published by D. Longworth, at the Dramatic Repository, Shakspeare-Gallery, Aug.--1813.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages ; 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Berkeley, George, 1685-1753
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription., "Maxims on patriotism. By Dr. Berkley Bishop of Cloyne."--p. ., "Maxims of experience, which ought to be committed to memory as rules of conduct for young tradesmen."--p. -52., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28535).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28535 and Stoddard, R.E. Longworth dramatic imprints, 239
View MARC record | catkey: 3780271