Fox's Book of Martyrs, or, The acts and monuments of the Christian Church [electronic resource] : being a complete history of the lives, sufferings, and deaths of the Christian martyrs ... to which is added, an account of the inquisition ... / revised and improved by John Malham ; re-edited by T. Pratt
- Foxe, John, 1516-1587
- Uniform Title:
- Actes and monuments
- Philadelphia : J. & J.L. Gihon, 
- Physical Description:
- 761 pages : illustrations, portraits, plates
- Related Titles:
- Book of martyrs
History of the martyrs
- Includes (p. -17): Authentic memoirs of the Rev. John Fox ... written by his son.
Running title: History of the martyrs.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28551).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28551
View MARC record | catkey: 3780338