Franklin Society. Objects of the Franklin Society. ... Constitution of the Franklin Society, began and instituted May 17, 1816 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Franklin Society (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- [Cincinnati, Ohio] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Constitution of the Franklin Society, began and instituted May 17, 1816
- "The objects of the Franklin Society, are, the improvement of the mind, by the discussion of moral and literary questions--the faculty of expressing our ideas with ease and propriety--the promotion of morality and virtue--the cultivation of friendship and harmony--and the acquirement of eloquence."
Text printed in two columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37637).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 37637
Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 936
View MARC record | catkey: 3780378