Free trade & sailor's rights! [electronic resource] : an address to the independent electors of the state of New-York
- Albany (N.Y.) : Printed at the office of the Argus, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Tompkins, Daniel D., 1774-1825 and Tayler, John, 1742-1829
- Caption title: Republican nomination and address.
The Republican members of the state legislature endorse the candidacies of Daniel D. Tompkins for governor and of John Taylor for lieutenant-governor and defend the war with Great Britain.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28560).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28560
View MARC record | catkey: 3780391