Constitution and bye laws of the Grand Lodge of Tennessee [electronic resource] : to which are prefixed the proceedings of the masonic convention
- Corporate Author:
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Tennessee
- Knoxville [Tenn.] : Printed by Brother G. Wilson, 5814 
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31531).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31531
View MARC record | catkey: 3780455