Jachin and Boaz, or, An authentic key to the door of Free-Masonry, both ancient and modern [electronic resource] : calculated not only for the instruction of every new made Mason, but also for the information of all who intend to become brethren / by a gentleman of London
- Gentleman belonging to the Jerusalem Lodge
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages
- Related Titles:
- Jachin and Boaz
Authentic key to the door of Free-Masonry
- Other eds. bear statement of authorship: A gentleman belonging to the Jerusalem Lodge.
"Preface to the first edition": p. [3-4].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42025).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42025
View MARC record | catkey: 3780746