Journal of the House of Repre[sentatives] of the state of Georgia [electronic resource] : At an annual session of the General Assembly, begun and held at Milledgeville, the seat of government, in November and December, one thousand eight hundred and twelve
- Corporate Author:
- Georgia. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- Milledgeville [Ga.] : Printed by S. & F. Grantland--printers to the state, January--1813.
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered folded leaf
- Additional Creators:
- Georgia. Treasury Department
- Related Titles:
- Journal of the House of Representatives of the state of Georgia. At an annual session of the General Assembly, begun and held at Milledgeville, the seat of government, in November and December, one thousand eight hundred and twelve
- Printed in two columns.
Last page blank.
"An abstract of the treasury of the state of Georgia on the 31st of October 1812, inclusive."--folded leaf. Signed: Treasury Office. Georgia, Milledgeville. 10th November, 1812. George R. Clayton. Treasurer.
"Rules of the House of Representatives."--p. -83.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28620).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28620
View MARC record | catkey: 3780799