The Georgia and South-Carolina almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1812. ... [electronic resource] / The astronomical part by Robert Grier, Wilkes County
- Augusta [Ga.] : Printed and sold by Hobby & Bunce, at their book-store, and printing-office, 
- Physical Description:
- 44 unnumbered pages : 1 illustration
- Additional Creators:
- Grier, R. (Robert), 1780-1848
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Advertisement for Hobby & Bunce as printers, booksellers, stationers, and purveyors of garden seeds and patent medicines, p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51092).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51092
Drake, M. Almanacs, 1580
View MARC record | catkey: 3780814