The Georgia and South-Carolina almanack, for the year of our Lord 1820 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by Robert Grier, Wilkes County
- Augusta [Ga.] : Printed and sold by William J. Bunce. Great allowance made to those who purchase by the quantity, 
- Physical Description:
- 52 unnumbered pages : 1 illustration
- Additional Creators:
- Grier, R. (Robert), 1780-1848
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Printer's advertisement, p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51894).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51894
Drake, M. Almanacs, 1593
View MARC record | catkey: 3780821