In Senate of the United States [electronic resource] : January 7, 1817. : Mr. Goldsborough submitted the following motion for consideration
- Goldsborough, Robert Henry, 1779-1836
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (14th, 2nd session : 1816-1817) Senate
- "Resolved, that that the President of the United States be requested to cause to be laid before the Senate, the amount of money paid by the government of the United States for the services of militia during the late war."
At head of title, in square brackets: 37.
William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42478).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42478
View MARC record | catkey: 3780945