Trial of James Graham, before the Honorable Ambrose Spencer, Esq [electronic resource] : for the murder of Hugh Cameron & Alexander M'Gillavrae, in Delhi, Delaware County, July 14th, 1813. / Taken during the trial, by Aaron Clark, Esq. June 17, 1814
- Graham, James, -1814
- Albany : Printed by J. Buel, July 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : map
- Additional Creators:
- Clark, Aaron, 1783 or 1784-1861
New York (State). Court of Oyer and Terminer (Delaware County)
- "The following chart shews the situation of the places mentioned by the witness."--p. 24.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32963).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 32963
McDade, T.M. Murder, 371
View MARC record | catkey: 3781052