A sermon, preached January 12, 1814, at the Old South Church, Boston, before the Society for Foreign Missions of Boston and the Vicinity [electronic resource] / By William Greenough, Pastor of the Second Congregational Church in Newton. ; Published at the request of the Society
- Greenough, William, 1756-1831
- Boston : Printed by Nathaniel Willis, no. 76, State-Street, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Society for Foreign Missions of Boston and the Vicinity
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31614).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31614
View MARC record | catkey: 3781138