A Guide to true peace, or, A method of attaining to inward and spiritual prayer [electronic resource] / compiled chiefly from the writings of Fenelon, Lady Guyon, and Molinos
- New-York : Printed and sold by Samuel Wood & Sons, 1816.
- 1st American ed.
- Physical Description:
- 108 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fénelon, François de Salignac de La Mothe- 1651-1715, Guyon, Jeanne Marie Bouvier de La Motte, 1648-1717, Molinos, Miguel de, 1628-1696, Backhouse, William, 1779 or 1780-1844, and Janson, James
- Compiled by William Backhouse and James Janson., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36779).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36779
View MARC record | catkey: 3781224