A discourse, delivered at Dorchester, March 29th, 1813, at the funeral of Moses Everett, Esq [electronic resource] / By Rev. Thaddeus Mason Harris. ; [Three lines of quotation].
- Harris, Thaddeus Mason, 1768-1842
- Boston : Published by Joshua Belcher, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- Discourse of the death of Judge Everett
- Half-title: Discourse on the death of Judge Everett.
"The following obituary notice is inserted from the public papers, with the addition of a few notes and dates."--p. 15-18.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28705).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28705
View MARC record | catkey: 3781423