Meditations and contemplations [electronic resource] / by James Hervey
- Hervey, James, 1714-1758
- Baltimore : Printed and sold by A. Miltenberger, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes in 1 (348 pages) : portrait
- v. 1. Meditations among the tombs. Reflections on a flower-garden. A descant upon creation. -- v. 2. Contemplations on the night. Contemplations on the starry heavens. A winter piece.
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28739).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28739
View MARC record | catkey: 3781693