An Historical catechism containing ingenious answers to many notale [i.e., notable] questions of several wonderful matters which are recorded in ancient history [electronic resource].
- Jaffrey, N.H. : Printed by Salmon Wilder, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28746).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28746
View MARC record | catkey: 3781754