The History of Jane Shore, concubine to King Edward VI [i.e. IV] [electronic resource] : containing an account of her wit and beauty, her marriage with Mr. Shore, the King's visits to her, her going to court, and leaving her husband, her great distress, and misery after the King's death ; to which is added, The life and death of Sawney Beane, the robber
- Boston : Printed and sold by Nathaniel Coverly, Jr., 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Related Titles:
- Life of Sawney Beane, the robber
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23011).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23011
View MARC record | catkey: 3781786